Detecting Water Leaks
Despite where you live, your building could receive severe water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all lead to major damages to your home. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are imperative to everday life. Unfortunately, if they fail, they can often bring more harm than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major problems. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage effeciently. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
How to Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage repair call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.