Contents Cleaning in Grand Island, NE
Paul Davis in Grand Island, NE can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable possessions that were once immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Grand Island, NE can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Grand Island, NE to save many of these items that nearly discarded. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.