Marquette Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Marquette can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you start the healing process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one time immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.