Kearney, NE, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events inside your home. The many roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for you. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you create a beautiful kitchen that matches your needs.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. Though we are often asked to assist with restoration after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. Choose us for Kearney kitchen remodels projects of any size.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to figure out how your project should be handled. They’ll then work with you to create a blueprint and time table for your remodel. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed with the right materials and the most effective processes.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also a great way to improve the overall value of your property.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through marble, glass, laminate, and travertine. Our team can show you all of your options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our mission to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Kearney to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. By discussing the items above, we’ll design and create your ideal kitchen.