Hampton, NE, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events in your home. The roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that works properly for your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your needs.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We are committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Hampton home’s kitchen, you can call us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. They will then work with you to create a blueprint and schedule for the remodel. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and processes for your kitchen remodeling project.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It can also make your property more valuable.
To design a beautiful new kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that must be considered. Check out the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinets take up a considerable portion of your kitchen space. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: Marble, granite, laminate, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Install a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can add an efficient refrigerator, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. Let us help you find the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can demonstrate all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Call Paul Davis of Hampton to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a complimentary consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.