Kitchen Remodeling in Grand Island, NE
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, the kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events inside your home. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in top condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you realize a space that fits your needs and lifestyle and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. While we’re often called upon to assist in the restoration effort after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. For any Grand Island kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
To ensure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. When you choose us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and processes for your projects.
The result of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also very functional. Whether you need more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the equity of your home.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Peruse the list below to start thinking about the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how big your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood. We can show you many options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Add some variety to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Want an appliance upgrade? We can simply integrate a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in any kitchen. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and call us for free kitchen remodel consultation. By discussing the items above, we will design and create your perfect kitchen.