Grand Island Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you start the healing process. One is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were at one time automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued belongings and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.