Genoa Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in Genoa can restore these items and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how many things there are to think about. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were once automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.