Clarks Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Clarks can restore these items and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you take on the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear belongings that were at one point immediately discarded may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Clarks can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valuable possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly discarded. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.