Damage Caused by Water in Clarks
Water damage can hurt to your business. Serious flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage can impair your business’s reputation. The faster you address water damage in your commercial property, the sooner you can move on from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Clarks, NE area.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are several ways your storefront can take on water damage. Malfunctioning equipment such as refrigerators are prone overflow. Other artificial reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these might begin minor. Be it poor sewer lines or appliances, some structures can add to intense water damage. Whatever business you head, water damage has potential to be a real issue for your organization. If left unresolved, it may make your building prone to further damage in the form of rot.
Flooding in office structures may also originate from local runoff from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Clarks may result in water damage for residential and business property holders. Just like appliance spills, water damage that comes from natural causes will encourage mold issues if neglected.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
Our technicians offer a range of services such as water damage analysis and extraction. Depending on the severity of your building, Paul Davis specialists can clean stained areas such as carpet. We also clean and restore items such as linens. If to grow, sever water damage could leave mildew in its wake.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as clothes
- Remediating mold and mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- Our staff answer and move on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re knowledgeable – With 50 years of operation and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis will handle your water damage problem.
- We can help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is hard. We can work with your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Clarks Paul Davis franchise today!