From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you start the healing process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important possessions that were at one time immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.