Archer, NE, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events in your home. The roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle and looks beautiful, too.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We will ensure that your project gets the time and attention that it needs. For all of your Archer kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To make sure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be created. We will use the best materials and processes to do the project the right way.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this project, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It will also likely improve the overall value of your home.
There are many different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through quartz, granite, laminate, and wood. Our team can show you all of your options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Another item you can try is installing a creative new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. By talking about the items above, we will design and create your perfect kitchen.