Emergency Water Damage Services
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is critical. The team at Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska is experienced with flood damage from submerged rooms to water stains on walls. Paul Davis emergency services run 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always ready to help.
Handling water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done quickly. Contact us if you require direct help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska will return your call within 30 minutes and get to your property within four hours.
Our Flood Damage Removal Method
- Contact Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics – We want to know your problem before moving forward, so we conduct a deep inspection to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We have powerful pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to remove the damage.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but serious situations occasionally require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Sanitizing – Stagnant water can cause stains and disfigurement in the areas it rests on. We apply specialized disinfectants to eliminate odors, stains, and warping and other damage standing water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – Our restoration team enters once the mess is cleared to restore your home or business to its condition before the water damage.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Refrigerator leak
- Poor plumbing
- Ventilation leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage includes scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle cases like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska today learn what measures you can take and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.