Disaster Planning for Residents in Grand Island
One of the biggest parts of managing a company in Grand Island, NE is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Central Nebraska today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.