Damage Caused by Water in Grand Island
Flooding damage stems from a few surprising areas. The average suspects are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to take care of flood damage of all kinds. From completely flooded companies to water blotches, our experts know how to contain damage to ensure it doesn’t continue or encourage mold growth.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are a few ways your commercial property can take on flood damage. Faulty equipment like washing machines may leak. Further man-made causes of water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Issues like these may start out small. However, the water damage may spread through your property and encourage further problems from mold colonies.
Water damage can be caused by weather as well. Heavy precipitation or storm can problems for your commercial property on their own. These causes can have a dangerous impact any commercial property close to a river that overflows during these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Whether your business in Grand Island has experienced severe damage or just has a large leak to remove, Paul Davis provides mitigation and restoration services to solve the problem. Our specialists will dry clothes as well as structural features like carpet. Contact us to see what we can do for your business today!
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying wet areas like padding
- Cleaning and restoring of items like documents
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- We respond and move on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We’re professional – With half a century in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We will talk to your insurance group to finish claims quickly.
For any of your water damage repair problems, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be happy to get you in touch with a professional in the Grand Island area.