Commercial Fire Damage Remediation in Grand Island
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your company and slow production for months following. When people consider fire damage, they frequently focus on the fire itself but ash and smoke may stick around the property years after. Additionally, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
The professionals at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Grand Island area.
Trust the Best
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Earth friendly methods for sanitation ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Cleaning, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Effective removal any harmed inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a significant area of your business was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team will restore your business back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the the task correctly the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.