Fire Damage Recovery for Grand Island Businesses
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can turn into a long and pricey task. When folks think of fire damage, they often focus on the fire itself but ash and smoke may hang around the area years after. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years to come.
Experiencing a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Grand Island market.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Assistance arrives promptly and is ready 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your company does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a serious part of your commercial property was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Call Paul Davis Today
We know how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment blended with our experience means faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically simple to renew for our professionals and their equipment. Additionally, We will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your commercial property.